6 Night 7 Days Bagdogra Airport - New Jalpaiguri Railway Station to Darjeeling Off Beats Places Tour
6 Nights / 7 Days
Destination Covered : Darjeeling, Durgapur, Haldia, Howrah
Tour Activities : Hill Stations & Valleys, Hill Stations & Valleys, Trekking, Boating
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Darjeeling, Durgapur and Haldia Tour Overview
Book 2 nights 3 days Darjeeling tour package for a compact and enchanting holiday in the picturesque town of Darjeeling. Tailor-made for travelers looking for an affordable holiday in northeast India, this 3 days customizable Darjeeling tour package is economical and worth your time and money. Undertake a journey to remember with’s Darjeeling India packages and visit the most sought-after places in northeast India. Your Darjeeling itinerary for 2 nights takes you to Tiger Hill from where you can view the sparkling sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga. Also, visit Yiga Choeling Monastery or the Ghoom Monastery which was built in 1850. You will also be taken to the Batasia Loop War Memorial, the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, and the Padmaja N. Zoological Garden. Enjoy a day tour to Mirik, the tiny hamlet known for its cardamom plantations, and revel in the beauty of nature. Visit the tea gardens and later enjoy boating in Mirik Lake. You can also splurge on various types of tea and stock it up for the winters. Experience hassle-free transfers, luxurious accommodation, delicious food, and quality sightseeing with this 2nights 3 days package Darjeeling. Buy fancy memorabilia such as Tibetan masks, traditional boots, pashminas, curios, silk, pickle, and scroll paintings for your loved ones, as reminders of an enchanting trip. Also, gorge upon local cuisine and try Tibetan delicacies. So, book now to grab the best deal and embark upon that much-deserved dream holiday.
Darjeeling, Durgapur and Haldia Tour Itinerary
Welcome To The Queen Of Hills- Darjeeling
Enter The Home Of Aromatic Tea Estates And Kanchenjunga. A Memorable Sikkim, Darjeeling Family Trip Is Under Way.
On Arrival At Bagdogra Airport, You’ll Be Transferred To Your Hotel In Darjeeling. Get Ready For Some Rejuvenating Time With Your Family In The Blended Experience Of Astounding Nature And Charming Himalayan People.
Your Darjeeling Family Tour Package Begins At This Little Hill Town That’ll Mesmerise You With Its Splendid Views Of The Lush Tea Gardens And The Snow-Capped Himalayan Peaks. As You Reach Your Hotel, Check In And Rest For The Day. Overnight At The Hotel.
Distance From Bagdogra Airport To Darjeeling: 65 Km
Travel Time (Bagdogra Airport To Darjeeling): Approx. 2.5 Hours
Gear Up For A Scintillating City Tour On Day 2 Of Your Darjeeling Tour Package.
Begin This Morning Early As You Are Taken To Tiger Hill, To Get An Awe-Inspiring View Of Mt. Kanchendzonga At Sunrise. Cherish This Once In A Lifetime Opportunity As You View The Third Highest Peak In The World Come To Light. Head Back To The Hotel For A Wholesome Breakfast. Later In The Day, Visit The Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Thursday Closed), The Padmaja N. Zoological Garden (Thursday Closed), Japanese Temple, Peace Pagoda, And The Tibetan Refugee Centre (Sunday Closed). Toy Train (Ticket Chargest Extra). After A Delectable Dinner, Come Back To The Hotel For A Good Night’s Sleep.
Optional: Dinner (Charges Extra)
After breakfast check out from homestay and transfer to Bijanbari. On arrival check in Homestay. Went to visit places like Lava Jamgyong Kongtrul Monastery. Snow Leopard Breeding Centre. Kanchenjunga Mountain.Bengal Natural History Museum.
Overnight in Bijanbari Homestay.
After having Breakfast and check out from homestay and transfer to Lepcha Jagat. On arrival check in Homestay. Lepchajagat is a small village near Darjeeling, the placehas been made famous for its great view of Darjeeling town along with the Kanchenjunga range. It is a tranquil village ideal for the nature lovers who want a peaceful sojourn in the hills. Places to vist in lepcha jagat are:Pashupati – It is a Nepalese town on Indo-Nepal borderjust 15 km or 30 minutes drive away from Lepchajagat. India tourists are allowed to go inside Nepal for shopping etc after making entry at the border check post, Indian tourist vehicles are not allowed to go inside, so you have to hire a local cab if you want to go the local market on the Nepalese side. Sukiapokhari or Sukeypokhari is the nearest town, it is just a 4 km walk away through beautiful conifer forest of pine,oak, maple, and chestnut. Though Sukiapokhari does not have much attraction on its own for tourists, you may visit Jorepokhari about a km from the town here.This used to be a natural lake where rare Salamander could be seen, now the entire lake is cemented and decorated, a Shiva temple has also been constructed nearby, there is also tourist accommodation here. The place is very peaceful and offers nice views of the mountains around.
Overnight in Lepcha Jagat
After breakfast transfer to Takhda. On arrival homestay check in and here you can visit Orchid Centre and another is Rungli Rungloit tea garden. Overnight stay in Takdah Homestay.
Distance from Lepchajagat - 32 kms
Time; 1 hours, 30 minutes
After breakfast transfer to Lamahatta. On the way visit Lamahatta Park which consists of Dhupi and Pines. Along the way you will find gazebos made with wood and bamboo. You can enjoy the charm of the forest by sitting on the gazobes. There is colorful prayer flags all around the park. There is also one lake on the hill top . You can only reach there only by trekking through the pine forest. This is not advisable for aged people. On arrival home stay check in and
Enjoy with nature.. Overnight stay at homestay.
After having breakfast gets transfer to NJP / IXB to catch back your train / flight for your onwards journey.
More Details about Darjeeling, Durgapur and Haldia Tour
- CP (Room + Breakfast)
- Private Cab
- Accommodation – double bedroom
Transport – all Private basis
Meals - breakfast
Pick and drop - NJP/ IXB
Homestay all meals provided
- Extras of personal nature such as personal tips, laundry charges, additional tour charges.
Does not include any Lunch, Evening Tea/snacks
Insurance, Medical & Emergency rescue costs.
Does not include Hard drinks, liquor, mineral water in Hotel, or soft drinks/juices.
Does not include Entrance Fees at Monasteries / Monuments / Museums etc.
Does not include specialized Guide
Does not include room heaters / AC
- * 20% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
|No of pax
||Price per pax (Rs)
( With Tax )
||salatress Boutique Hotel
- No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable. The above-mentioned services are only offer services will be confirmed at the time of booking only. Hotels are subject to availability. If there will be no availability at the mentioned hotels then a similar category of hotels will be accommodated. Room allocation is done by the hotel depending upon availability at the time of check-in in the category of room as specified on your confirmation voucher. No refund shall be claimed, if the services & amenities of the hotel were not up to your expectations, it will be considered on case to case basis.
Other Information for Travelers
- 1) In case of natural mishap like Heavy Snowfall , Flood , Landslide ,Roadblock , Etc. The company must not have held responsible and there will be possibility of change in the Itinerary , Travellers are expected to coordinate as per the instruction.
2) The travellers must carry valid documents like Voter Id , Driving License , Passport and 05 copy of passport size photograph while travelling.
3) However , If some Accident , Death or Any natural mishap occurs then the company must not have held responsible.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client. All cancellations are to be communicated in written and the advance amount is nonrefundable, besides the forfeiture of the deposit amount of the tour, a further charge will be levied as follows:-
30 days prior to departure of the tour, the advance amount is nonrefundable, an advance will be charged.
30 days to 15 days prior to departure of the tour 50% of total tour cost.
14 days to 07 days prior to departure of the tour 75% of total tour cost.
07 days to 01 days prior to departure of the tour 100% of total tour cost.
Any amendment in the original booking has to be given to us in writing. All changes will be processed only after the receipt of the same by the Company. However, if any of the amendment requests results in the cancellation of one or more services, then the Company is liable to recover cancellation charges as indicated in the above-mentioned table.
The above-mentioned cancellation charges are applicable only against the main Tour and optional tours published by the Company. If the Client has booked any other services such as air/train tickets or any third-party product, then the Company is liable to recover cancellation charges as per cancellation terms of respective airline/railways or the cancellation terms of the respective third party. The Company is also liable to recover its service charges against booking and canceling such services for the Clients.