2 Night 3 Days Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station To Darjeeling
2 Nights / 3 Days
Destination Covered : Darjeeling, Darjeeling Sightseening, Darjeeling Tiger Hills
Tour Activities : Adventure, Affordable & Budget, Hill Stations & Valleys, Honeymoon, Romantic, Nightlife, Adventure Sports, Abseiling
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Darjeeling, Darjeeling Sightseening and Darjeeling Tiger Hills Tour Overview
The queen of the hills is a Himalayan city in the Indian state of West Bengal. It is internationally renowned as a tourist destination for its spectacular view of Mt. Kanchandzonga, along with its tea industry and the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway,Lesser Himalayas at an elevation of 2,000 metres (6,700 ft). It is noted for its tea industry, its views of the world's third-highest mountain . During the British Raj, Darjeeling's temperate climate led to its development as a hill station for
Darjeeling, Darjeeling Sightseening and Darjeeling Tiger Hills Tour Itinerary
On Arrival At Bagdogra Airport, You’ll Be Transferred To Your Hotel In Darjeeling. Get Ready For Some Rejuvenating Time With Your Family In The Blended Experience Of Astounding Nature And Charming Himalayan People. Your Gangtok & Darjeeling Family Tour Package Begins At This Little Hill Town That’ll Mesmerise You With Its Splendid Views Of The Lush Tea Gardens And The Snow-Capped Himalayan Peaks. As You Reach Your Hotel, Check In And Rest For The Day. Overnight At The Hotel.
Distance From Bagdogra Airport To Darjeeling: 65 Km
Travel Time (Bagdogra Airport To Darjeeling): Approx. 2.5 Hours
Gear Up For A Scintillating City Tour On Day 2 Of Your Darjeeling Tour Package.
Begin This Morning Early As You Are Taken To Tiger Hill, To Get An Awe-Inspiring View Of Mt. Kanchendzonga At Sunrise. Cherish This Once In A Lifetime Opportunity As You View The Third Highest Peak In The World Come To Light. Head Back To The Hotel For A Wholesome Breakfast.
Later In The Day, Visit The Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Thursday Closed), The Padmaja N. Zoological Garden (Thursday Closed), Japanese Temple, Peace Pagoda, And The Tibetan Refugee Centre (Sunday Closed). Toy Train (Ticket Chargest Extra). After A Delectable Dinner, Come Back To The Hotel For A Good Night’s Sleep.
Optional: Dinner (Charges Extra)
Bid adieu to the lovely Northeast. Your family tour has come to an end.
In the morning, after having your breakfast, you’ll be transferred to Siliguri. Your Darjeeling tour ends here.
More Details about Darjeeling, Darjeeling Sightseening and Darjeeling Tiger Hills Tour
- CP (Room + Breakfast)
- Private Cab
- Accommodation – 1dble brdroom
Transport – waganor / Swift
Meals - breakfast
Pick and drop - NJP/ IXB
Travel Card , Permit , Driver cum Guide
- Extras of personal nature such as personal tips, laundry charges, additional tour charges.
Does not include any Lunch, Evening Tea/snacks
Insurance, Medical & Emergency rescue costs.
Does not include Hard drinks, liquor, mineral water in Hotel, or soft drinks/juices.
Does not include Entrance Fees at Monasteries / Monuments / Museums etc.
Does not include specialized Guide
Does not include room heaters / AC
- * 20% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
|No of pax
||Price per pax (Rs)
||Above 12 years
( With Tax )
||Hotel mount conifer
- No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable. The above mentioned services are only an offer services will be confirmed at the time of booking only. Hotels are subject of availability. If there will be no availability at the mentioned hotels then similar category of hotels will be accommodated. Room allocation is done by the hotel depending upon availability at the time of check-in in the category of room as specified on your confirmation voucher. No refund shall be claimed, if the services & amenities of hotel were not up to your expectations, it will be considered on case to case basis.
Other Information for Travelers
- 1) In case of natural mishap like Heavy Snowfall , Flood , Landslide ,Roadblock , Etc. The company must not have held responsible and there will be possibility of change in the Itinerary , Travellers are expected to coordinate as per the instruction.
2) The travellers must carry valid documents like Voter Id , Driving License , Passport and 05 copy of passport size photograph while travelling.
3) However , If some Accident , Death or Any natural mishap occurs then the company must not have held responsible.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client. All cancellations are to be communicated in written and advance amount is non refundable, besides the forfeiture of the deposit amount of the tour, a further charge will be levied as follows:-
30 days prior to departure of the tour, advance amount is non refundable, advance will be charged.
30 days to 15 days prior to departure of the tour 50% of total tour cost.
14 days to 07 days prior to departure of the tour 75% of total tour cost.
07 days to 01 days prior to departure of the tour 100% of total tour cost.
Any amendment in the original booking has to be given to us in writing. All changes will be processed only after the receipt of the same by the Company. However, if any of the amendment requests results in cancellation of one or more services, then the Company is liable to recover cancellation charges as indicated in the above-mentioned table.
The above-mentioned cancellation charges are applicable only against the main Tour and optional tours published by the Company. If the Client has booked any other services such as air / train tickets or any third party product, then the Company is liable to recover cancellation charges as per cancellation terms of respective airline / railways or the cancellation terms of respective third party. The Company is also liable to recover its service charges against booking and cancelling such services for the Clients.