5 Night 6 Days Bagdogra Airport New Jalpaiguri Railway Station
5 Nights / 6 Days
Destination Covered : Gangtok, Pelling, Yumthang, Lachung, Rumtek Monastery, Ganesh Tok, Pemayangtse Monastery, Enchey Monastery
Tour Activities : Hill Stations & Valleys, Lakes & Rivers, Mountaineering
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Gangtok, Pelling and Yumthang Tour Overview
pelling and is a beautiful Himalayan hamlet that everyone should explore. This tour has so many places to go, starting from Gangtok, Tsomgo lake, Baba Mand... I had the best trip of my life in Sikkim, Pelling and Ravangla are such pretty places in North Sikkim . Gangtok is the capital and the largest town of the Indian state of Sikkim. It is also the headquarters of the East Sikkim district. Gangtok is in the eastern Himalayan range, at an elevation of 1,650 m (5,410 ft).
Gangtok, Pelling and Yumthang Tour Itinerary
On Arrival At Njp Railway Station/Bagdogra Airport, You And Your Spouse Will Be Received By Our Agent’s Representative, Who Will Transfer You To Your Hotel In Gangtok. Check-In At Your Hotel And Spend A Leisurely Evening. Explore The Beautiful And Quaint Hill Town, Dotted With Charming Monasteries And Breathtaking Landscapes. Mark An End To The First Day Of Your Romantic Tour Of Gangtok With An Overnight Stay At Your Hotel.
Distance From Bagdogra Airport To Gangtok: 126 Km
Travel Time (Bagdogra Airport To Gangtok): Approx. 4 Hours
Visit The Most Popular Attractions Of Gangtok - Tsomgo Lake Tour & Baba Harbhajan Mandir Today.
Wake Up Early To Enjoy A Beautiful Hilly Morning And Have A Delightful Breakfast. On The Second day Of Your Gangtok And Pelling Tour Package, Visit The Beautiful Tsomgo Lake And The Famous Baba Mandir.Get Ready To Begin Your Excursion Tour Of Top Gangtok Attractions. Perched At A Height Of 12,400 Feet, The Enchanting Tsomgo Lake Is The Most Visited Tourist Attraction On Your Gangtok Family Tour Package Itinerary. Further, Visit The Baba Harbhajan Mandir, One Of The Most Sought After Tourist Attraction On Your Sightseeing Tour Itinerary. By Late Evening, Reach Your Hotel In Gangtok And Sleep Off The Night With Wonderful Memories Of The Day.
Optional:One Can Opt For Nathula Excursion By Paying A Supplement Cost Which Varies From Month To Month. Nathula Permit Gets Confirmed 24 Hrs Prior To The Journey Date & It Is Subjected To Permit Availability As It Is Allotted As Per Lottery. Nathula Is Closed On Monday & Tuesday For Tourist. Organizing The Permit At The Last Moment Is Not Possible & A Clear Window Of 72 Hrs With Proper Documents Is Required To Process The Permit. There Is No Refund, In Case The Permit Is Confirmed By Sikkim Tourism & Due To Whatsoever Reason (Land Slide, Heavy Rain Fall, Vip Movement, Health Issue Etc) One Is Not Able To Visit.
Savor A Hearty Breakfast In The Morning, Go On A Full-Day Sightseeing Tour Of Gangtok. There Are Various Places To Visit In Gangtok That Welcomes People From All Walks Of Life.
Start Your Gangtok Sightseeing Tour With A Visit To The Tashi View Point, Ganesh Tok From Where You Can Enjoy The Spellbinding View Of The Himalayas. Further, You Can Cover Do Drul Chorten -- The Biggest Stupa In Sikkim And Namgyal Institute Of Tibetology (Closed On Sunday) Which Has An Impressive Collection Of Tibetan Artifacts And Ancient Manuscripts. Flower Show , Bakhthang Falls, Flower Show. Shop For Souvenirs At The Institute Of Handicrafts And Handlooms (Closed On Sunday) And Mall Road. Sleep Off The Night At Your Hotel In Gangtok.
Tip: While Finalizing Your Gangtok Holiday Itinerary, Request Your Agent To Include A Visit To Rumtek Monastery And Enchey Monastery Located On The Outskirts Of Gangtok (Charges Extra).
Devor A Wholesome Breakfast Proceed To Pelling via Ravangla. On the way Visit Buddha Park driving though the breathtaking mountain valleys and seneic beauty . After reaching Pelling You Can Check In And Then Rest At The Hotel Itself After A Fun Day. Distance: 130 Km • Travel time: 4 hours 30 minutes
Devor a wholesome breakfast and embark on a city tour of Peeling with your partner. Enjoy thebeauty of nature Learn all about vibrant North Eastern traditions at the Darap Village. Embracethegrandeur of nature at the Khecheopalri Lake, Rimbi Waterfalls, and the dazzling Kanchenjunga Waterfalls. For some beautiful vantage points of the city, head to Rabdentse Ruins, Sky walk, Pemayangtse Monastery and the New Helipad Ground. Let the love blossom while watching the sparkling city lights from these vantage points.
Bid Adieu To The Lovely Northeast. Your Family Tour Has Come To An End.
In The Morning, After Having Your Breakfast, You’ll Be Transferred Either To The Railway Station Or To The Airport. Your Gangtok & pelling Tour Ends Here.
More Details about Gangtok, Pelling and Yumthang Tour
- CP (Room + Breakfast)
- Private Cab
- i : Accommodation – 1dble brdroom ( Deluxe Room )
ii : Transport – wagon R / Swift
iii : Meals - breakfast
iv : Pick and drop - NJP/ IXB
v : Travel Card , Permit , Driver cum Guide
- Extras of personal nature such as personal tips, laundry charges, additional tour charges.
Does not include any Lunch, Evening Tea/snacks
Insurance, Medical & Emergency rescue costs.
Does not include Hard drinks, liquor, mineral water in Hotel, or soft drinks/juices.
Does not include Entrance Fees at Monasteries / Monuments / Museums etc.
Does not include specialized Guide
Does not include room heaters / AC
- * 20% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
|No of pax
||Price per pax (Rs)
||Above 12 years
( With Tax )
||Rufina Cadamom Residency or similar
||Rufina Hotel Swagat
- No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable. The above mentioned services are only an offer services will be confirmed at the time of booking only. Hotels are subject of availability. If there will be no availability at the mentioned hotels then similar category of hotels will be accommodated. Room allocation is done by the hotel depending upon availability at the time of check-in in the category of room as specified on your confirmation voucher. No refund shall be claimed, if the services & amenities of hotel were not up to your expectations, it will be considered on case to case basis.
Other Information for Travelers
- 1) In case of natural mishap like Heavy Snowfall , Flood , Landslide ,Roadblock , Etc. The company must not have held responsible and there will be possibility of change in the Itinerary , Travellers are expected to coordinate as per the instruction.
2) The travellers must carry valid documents like Voter Id , Driving License , Passport and 05 copy of passport size photograph while travelling.
3) However , If some Accident , Death or Any natural mishap occurs then the company must not have held responsible.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client. All cancellations are to be communicated in written and advance amount is non refundable, besides the forfeiture of the deposit amount of the tour, a further charge will be levied as follows:-
30 days prior to departure of the tour, advance amount is non refundable, advance will be charged.
30 days to 15 days prior to departure of the tour 50% of total tour cost.
14 days to 07 days prior to departure of the tour 75% of total tour cost.
07 days to 01 days prior to departure of the tour 100% of total tour cost.
Any amendment in the original booking has to be given to us in writing. All changes will be processed only after the receipt of the same by the Company. However, if any of the amendment requests results in cancellation of one or more services, then the Company is liable to recover cancellation charges as indicated in the above-mentioned table.
The above-mentioned cancellation charges are applicable only against the main Tour and optional tours published by the Company. If the Client has booked any other services such as air / train tickets or any third party product, then the Company is liable to recover cancellation charges as per cancellation terms of respective airline / railways or the cancellation terms of respective third party. The Company is also liable to recover its service charges against booking and cancelling such services for the Clients.