4 Night 5 Days Bagdogra Airpot to Lachen, Lachung
4 Nights / 5 Days
Destination Covered : Gangtok, Lachen, Lachung, Gurudongmar, Yumthang Vally
Tour Activities : Hill Stations & Valleys
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Gangtok, Lachen and Lachung Tour Overview
Gangtok is in the eastern Himalayan range, at an elevation of 1,650 m (5,410 ft). The town's population of 100,000 are from different ethnicities such as Bhutia, Lepchas and Indian Gorkhas. .Gangtok rose to prominence as a popular Buddhist pilgrimage site after the construction of the Enchey Monastery in 1840.Lachung is a town and hill station in northeast Sikkim, India. It is located in the North Sikkim district near the border with Tibet. Lachung is at an elevation of about 9,600 feet (2,900 m) and at the confluence of the lachen and Lachung Rivers, All Wikipedia articles written in Indian English · Articles with short .
Gangtok, Lachen and Lachung Tour Itinerary
Welcome To The Gem Of Northeast India. Your Tour To Sikkim Has Begun!
On Arrival At Njp Railway Station/Bagdogra Airport, You And Your Spouse Will Be Received By Our Agent’s Representative, Who Will Transfer You To Your Hotel In Gangtok. Check-In At Your Hotel And Spend A Leisurely Evening. Explore The Beautiful And Quaint Hill Town, Dotted With Charming Monasteries And Breathtaking Landscapes. Mark An End To The First Day Of Your Romantic Tour Of Gangtok With An Overnight Stay At Your Hotel.
Distance From Bagdogra Airport To Gangtok: 126 Km
Travel Time (Bagdogra Airport To Gangtok): Approx. 4 Hours
The 2nd Day Of Your Thrilling Sikkim Holiday Tour With Friends Invite You To Explore The Unspoilt Town Of Lachen . Post Breakfast, Check-Out From The Hotel And Get Ready For An Exhilarating Trip To Lachen With Your Gang. Enroute Visit The Picturesque Singhik View Point. The Next Attraction That You Will Visit On Your North East Holiday To Lachen Will Be The Seven Sister Water Falls. Also, Visit The Chungthang Confluence On Your Sikkim Holiday Tour Where The Teesta River Meets With The Gushing Lachung River And The Lachen River, Casting A Spell Over You. Upon Reaching This Remote Town, Check-In At The Hotel And De-Stress For A While. Chill Out With Friends Exploring This Mesmerising Town Thoroughly. Enjoy Your Comfortable Overnight Stay At The Hotel.
Distance From Gangtok To Lachen: 108 Km
Travel Time (Gangtok To Lachen): Approx. 4 Hours
Early in the morning start for Gurudongmar Lake Tour, one of the most sacred lakes believed by the Buddhists and Hindus alike. The beautiful and awe-inspiring lake remains milky in color throughout the year. According to a legend, since the lake used to remain frozen most of the year, it was not possible to use its water for drinking purposes. When the Guru Padmasambhava passed by, while returning from Tibet, the local residents are reported to have approached him for providing a source of water. Gurudongmar Lake Tour at Lachen, North Sikkim The Guru obliged. A portion of the lake touched by him does not freeze in extreme winter. Since the water of the lake is considered sacred, visitors carry the 'blessed' water in bottles. After lunch, check out from hotel and transfer to Lachung. Overnight stay at Lachung.
Witness A Riot Of Colours At The Enchanting Yumthang Valley On The Fifth Day Of Your Sikkim Package. After Having A Fresh Morning Breakfast, You’ll Travel To Yumthang Valley - A Must-Visit Destination On Your Lachung Trip. Zero Point (at Extra Cost subject to Permit and Road Condition). Situated At An Elevation Of 11,800 Feet, Yumthang Is A Valley Near The River Lachung Chu Surrounded By Mountains Where The Tree Line Ends. In Spring The Valley Blooms With Myriad Colors Of Alpine Flowers In A Backdrop Of Snow Covered Mountains. After A Truly Romantic Experience, Your Tour To Gangtok & Lachung Takes You Back To The Capital City. and overnight stay in Hotel Gangtok .
Bid Adieu To The Lovely Northeast. Your Family Tour Has Come To An End. In The Morning, After Having Your Breakfast, You’ll Be Transferred Either To The Railway Station Or To The Airport. Your Gangtok & Darjeeling Tour Ends Here. Distance From Gangtok To Bagdogra Airport: 126 Km Travel Time (Gangtok To Bagdogra Airport): 4 Hours Tour Ends .
More Details about Gangtok, Lachen and Lachung Tour
- CP (Room + Breakfast)
- CP (Room Breakfast), Hotel 2star, 3star, Meals, Sightseeing, Transfers, Pickup_drop from Airpot, Private Cab, Cab transfers
- Extras of personal nature such as personal tips, laundry charges, additional tour charges.
Does not include any Lunch, Evening Tea/snacks
Insurance, Medical & Emergency rescue costs.
Does not include Hard drinks, liquor, mineral water in Hotel, or soft drinks/juices.
Does not include Entrance Fees at Monasteries / Monuments / Museums etc.
Does not include specialized Guide
Does not include room heaters / AC
- * 20% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
|No of pax
||Price per pax (Rs)
||Above 12 years
( With Tax )
||Rufina Cardamom Residency
||Rufina Lachen Deezong
||Rufina Lachung Deezong
Other Information For Travelers
- 1) In case of natural mishap like Heavy Snowfall, Flood, Landslide, Roadblock, Etc. The company must not have held responsible and there will be the possibility of change in the Itinerary, Travellers are expected to coordinate as per the instruction.
2) The travelers must carry valid documents like Voter Id, Driving License, Passport, and 05 copy of passport size photograph while traveling.
3) However, If some Accident, Death, or natural mishap occurs then the company must not have held responsible.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.